Pork aglio olio recipe
On weekdays, I only have half an hour to whip up dinner for the hubs and I. This modified pork aglio olio recipe can be done in less than 30 minutes (I love this because it’s quick :P). Goes well with red wine, really. Try this out and let me know how it goes 🙂
Anchovy fillets in olive oil
Cilantro for deco
Pan-fried pork strips (you can substitute this with chicken or beef strips)
1. Pan fry the pork strips until it’s golden brown and cooked.
2. Boil the spaghetti strips until they’re almost soft enough to break apart when pinched.
3. In a frying pan, fry the garlic, mushrooms and tomatoes with a little bit of oil.
4. Throw in a few fillets of anchovies and mix them all.
5. Pour in the cooked spaghetti and season with a little bit of salt (the anchovies are salty enough so a pinch of salt will do) and black pepper. Cook for about 3-4 mins.
6. Transfer the spaghetti into a plate and arrange the pork strips and cilantro on top.